05 October 2021

world of elyden

To anyone wondering, I'm not really posting over here anymore.


I do have a website - www.worldofelyden.com, as well as my patreon, where all my stuff is available to view for free. 

Please feel free to check them out. My site also has a mailing list (scroll to the bottom of any page for the form to enter your email), and I occasionally send an email when I have enough new stuff to share :) 

Here are some quick links to get up to speed: 


The atlas key/legend to the maps can be found here.

Most of the maps are done in Photoshop. A tutorial for my method can be found here

For a list of all the maps you can check here.


Here are a few maps to whet your apetite :) 





www.patreon.com/elyden




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Nate. Is there an RSS feed on https://www.worldofelyden.com where I can subscribe to receive updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sory for the delay in getting back to you. no there isnt, but to be honest its not updated that often. you can sign up for a mailing list, and i seend out very infrequent emails when there's enough stuff to update people about (usually 2 - 4 emails a year)

    most of my stuff goes up on my patreon for free www.patreon.com/elyden you can sign up to that

    ReplyDelete